.

Saturday 15 August 2009

Hey hey, I might as well do a test too!

Here's hoping this bad boy works! I'll assume as Cat held my hand through the process it must have done! if not I can blame her.

For now this might be a moo (yes, moo, like a cow's opinion it doesn't count. Points for those who guess the TV show ;) ) point. And this blog format might change slightly after I've spoken to Cat who is after all the God of all things techincal in The NuGen.

So for now, I shall say pip pip and fare thee well

Rx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.