.

Monday 14 December 2009

Hordies in Icecrown

OK, so at some point in my altoholism, I forgot that I actually have a level 80 healing druid (and healing is about all I can do on it - cat Dee Pee Ess is just far too complimacated to get my head around, and tanking? LOOOOOL, no). So when Omg and Divad were asking about attempting a run through Icecrown Citadel, I leapt at the chance at being able to heal with people I know instead of the LFG "OMG NOOB HEALZ0R NOOOOOOB".

The group was made up of Divad (on Mor) tanking, me treeing it up, with Omgnametaken, Kharren and Paragus bringing up the rear with the pewpews.

The run went steadily for the most part. I think I died at some point. But then I tend to do that a lot anyway. Thank goodness for 3 druids with battle rezzes and innervates in their arsenal.

In the end, there wasn't enough Dee Pee Ess to escape from the Lich King and he kept reaching us by the third wall block [fail pics to follow], so we called it off as a bad job. Still, not a half bad attempt all around.

Afterwards, we had some fun with Arthas:




No hard feelings, eh, Arthy? We'll come back for you, eventually.

You just watch this space.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Greygamer said...
 

I've noticed a lack of love for healers in the PuGs since 3.3. Is healing the toughest role now?

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.