.

Monday 26 October 2009

Re-re-repeat!

I do imagine most of you don't read my other blog, because it's not that interesting. But Riande told me off for updating my own blog and not ours, so therefore I'm doing the lazy intelligent thing and re-posting the same update from my site:

Now in a handy, bite-sized link, for your pleasure!

So, there you go. Nice post for you to read. What does it have to do with WoW? Sod all. How does it affect you? Hardly at all, considering I intend to do this at 5am for 2 - 3 hours before I go to work, so I'll probably still be playing like normal in the evenings. But still, it's an update for you, it's something to read for a few minutes while waiting for WoW to load (or on the toilet if you have an iPhone).

Be thankful! And now Riande won't beat me with a stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.