.

Monday 14 December 2009

Like Buses

You wait for ages for a blog post then TWO come along at once!

And there will be more. I still have many thoughts and feelings towards the 3.3 patch, and in particular the new LFG system, with its pros and its eye-popping cons. But I'll talk about that later. Right now, I want to talk about me. Me, me, me.

So on Saturday, my hunter Catrinna dinged 80 after what seemed like a lifetime. While the NuGen Horde guild has only been running since August this year, I have had Catrinna in some form or other pretty much since I started playing almost 2 years ago (Wow, I've wasted almost 2 years of my life). This was a very special moment for me. I'd like to thank everyone who supported me through this journey; Jesus, my cats, etc.

This one time, in Shattrath, the server reset while I was logged in and I didn't get logged out...

In other news, Christmas is coming in case you didn't know, and the hordies have (mostly) embraced the funtime Christmas tabard (and those who haven't can suck it - I hate Christmas as much as the next miserable cow, but you can't say that watching a Tauren run around brandishing a Christmas tree on their chests isn't funny).


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Greygamer said...
 

Big GZ on getting a long time character to L80. I guess I will feel the same 'if' I ever get my first character, a Tauren druid to max level (currently L46 on Aerie Peak). Maybe in the New Year I'll have enough cash to transfer him.

As regards christmas I will continue to say Bah! Humbug! lol.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.