.

Sunday 16 August 2009

Much Ado about Nothing...oh really

Morning All,

I guess this shall be the first official post for the Alliance, though you will be disappointed if you expect in depth news about our guild progression :)

This blog will be different in many ways to the others as Horde and Continues have progression to record. Alliance on the other hand, is slowly approaching its 1st birthday! (awww) So dont be surpised if from time to time I post absolute bolox which might not have a huge relevant to anything much.

For content in these blogs I'll be putting in an Addons FTW post, which will essentially be my sharing of the wonderful experience I have with addons on a daily basis. I won't mention the f-ing and blinding I did at the screen yesterday when in a fit of God knows what I thought I would remove my WTF (aptly named, Blizz) folder and start with a clean slate and no saved variables.

CUT TO:

4 hours later. Me crying infront of the PC and replacing my original WTF folder, yelling more at the screen and to punish it, I logged off. (yes, i know, i punished the pc).

Also I'll post whatever guild news we might have, or any new ideas I/we might come up with to keep the guild/playing WoW as fresh as possible for the old timers. There'll be shout outs to guildies who might have caught my attention and hideous amounts of name dropping (that's right, YOU could be featured in a NuGen Blog, OMG. I promise I write this without laughing...much). As well general musings and wonderings I might have over the course of this with the leveling of all my alts and what your fellow guildies might be up to or have said. (Last night's musical vent shall be one if I can be tempted to cover a vent topic at some point)

So for the moment I'll finish with letting you know if there is anything (whatever it might be, I have no idea) you think you want me to mention, stick it in a mail to Banktella and we'll figure something out. It's your guild too peeps, so any ideas or thoughts are welcome.

Gratz to Alka and Kedarii for their new officer postions. A welcome basket is on its way, so lets hope you past the trial period where much hazing and flaying of the body will occur. I shall say no more for now, as Aiv will mos likely cover their rise in the world in another Continues Blog, and if he doesn't....well I shall see that he does.

Rx

You know you love me XOXO <--------For the Gossip Girl fans out then (Beef I'm looking at you).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.