.

Monday 21 September 2009

My week on the dark side

Hi Guildlings!

Well, I've had an interesting week. I said I'd be spending a hell of a lot of time on the horde side and it turns out I spent more time at work! However I did manage to sprinkle a bit of the Riande magic while I was there.

First off, I tried my hand at a shammy called Scrabblor. (For any Russel Howard fans, the name has meaning). And I managed to get up to lvl 13 - woohoo! I thought as a shammy I would be able at a higher lvl to heal and/or dps. But as I have found with the majority of my alts that they must all get better above lvl 20. I have tried a priest, a rogue, and a shammy and failed to get them above 20 so for those of you thinking about rolling another alt all I can suggest is struggling through the teens and then deciding after 20 whether or not to keep on going.

It seems Cat has had more success with this as all her alts seem to be in the thirties so I guess she can give a greater account of the pros and cons of different classes.

So for this week I shall back with my Alliance buddies and may even attempt to drag my druid Athenaide through that last half a lvl to 80. What then? Well, Vuhdu awaits as I've been too chicken to use it so far I can't imagine how utterly useless my healing ability will be.

Big gratz on Continues for pwning their way through Ulduar. It shows you what a 'casual' raiding guild can do with some pretty skilled members! For those of you that have dinged 80 and want to join in some end game content, send Aiv a whisper or a mail, as you'll most likely have to switch guilds and with lose the Alliance priviledges you have gained. (though there will be some good stuff in Continues to make up for it) I have, for my part, not been able to raid with the leet 80s for a while, this week being a hordie and before that being summoned to slavery which some also call a job :( Alas also why I haven't blogged or posted as much as recently.

Now with Zandathor/Holycrepe back to help Cat run the hordie side and get more leet peeps over there I'm returning to Riande and all my other alts in the hope I can raid a bit more and maybe even pick an alt I can stick with over here.

Any suggestions for classes I might try? I'm sure I will have attempted them at some point but stick a response in the forums about how uber leet your char is, and I'll give it a whirl.

For now, I bid you pip pip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.