.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Aiv... Aiv... I'm back again..

So, I havn't wrote a blog in a few days. Oh my God, do I hear you say? Yes that's right.

It's a complete injustice.

Blame my work. They made me add 2 hours onto each of my shifts because "Oh, we think it might be busy". Well, Mr. Bossman. Do you THINK or do you KNOW? Idiot.

Anyhoooooo babes,

News on the mire for Continues hasn't changed much except that I've promoted two upstanding raiders to officers. With the big switchover to Horde, and Riande going to be manhandling Alliance, I decided that I need to hire more slaves assistants for the less enjoyable tasks that I have to perform.

The two people I chose were Alkazarus and Kedarii. These two have been possibly the 2 most annoying people I have ever had the misfortune to meet! No, I jest. I'd like to copy riande a bit and make a little story for each one!

Alkazarus
My other half. Not literally, RE: Riande's blog, no I'm not gay. Calling another man "Babes" for the sake of affection should not be condemned as being gay! It's just guy love. But, Alka is a solid guy and he's always up for helping people out which is why he was chosen to be one of my minions Officers.

Kedarii
She's a girl, and she has a girlfriend. Enough said.


So, those two, alongside Dreanie will make up the new heirarchy of NuGen Continues, (I've no doubt Riande will stick her nose in as often as she can.. women...) so if you have any problems, please do either speak to one of them, or if you just want my awesome attention, send me an ingame mail. I'll see if I have time to reply while I'm sifting through my 1000's of gold from the auction house. Oh yeah.


Our progression has been pretty much stumped as far as I know, at the Iron Council. (This is probably due to a lack of my presence, and even more so : A lack of my [Beat Stick]). But never fear guys, we're burning through Ulduar like we're on some sort of Crusade. (Oh! See what I did there?) So I've no doubt I'm going to have to write more of these to revitalize the ePeen of our more hardcore raiders. (Just me..?)

Alas, It's getting a bit late and I should be heading to bed.

Look out for my other blogs, which I promise will be soon!

Ciao babes,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimee said...
 

Respect for Aiv before this post: *****

Respect for Aiv after this post:
**********************************

That is all.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.