.

Saturday 22 August 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes

So, in admist the small matter of the new World of Warcraft Expansion being announced, The NuGen began their adventure into Horde territory.

Eight WHOLE people online! No wai!

It was a fairly quiet night, no major drama. We welcomed some brand new NuGenites into our weird little world and everyone else just got on with levelling.

I myself pushed Maegan on through the early teen levels. Levelling a priest doesn't seem to be as difficult as some would have me believe. I am levelling Maegan (Undead) in the Ghostlands, which is Blood Elf "territory", but I don't care. With the exception of Deakin, who I'm doing a different experiment with, I will probably level all my lowbie characters through here.

So that was about it. The guild didn't fall flat on its face in the first 24 hours, we have a steady stream of levellers and full timers, and we're almost ready for our first instance!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.