.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

OMG it's Elvis!

So I've changed my mind. Already. That's right. I've decided to remove the warlock from my list and instead go for a rogue. So I've made a beautiful male blood elf.

He's so dashing. Debonair.
Photobucket

And then he hearths. It's rather unattractive. Let's just look at this up-close.
Photobucket

Oh my God! Elvis lives!

Not even a remotely insightful post, admittedly, but Hell, it made me smile.

Anyhoo, everyone welcome Deakin, Queen King of the Rogues!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Greygamer said...
 

Good! We could do with a Rogue. Now who's going to level a Warrior?

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.