.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

About Last Week

Morning All,

I know last week was a bit weird for the majority of you, especially those in Continues. But we're chaling it to a bad week. What with Cat being preoccupied with Horde, Aiv being at work, and my general slacking off and drinking binge leaving me hungover most days, (what's that you say? AA, isnt that to do with cars?) we were not at our best. For that we apologise, but sometimes we GMs like to drop the ball too.

But needless to say, we're back on track now. Cat has finally and fully left/abandoned us and I'm back at glorious work after my two weeks.

So a few new things Alliance wise, what with ALL my officers absconding, I'm in desperate need of new slaves to boss around and delegate my workload to. I sent out a few mails and got a few back from guildies, some I thought would not want to do the oh so mighty anf glorious officer work (yes, I call it work as that's what it is) saying they might be interested. So over the next few days I'll be getting in touch with a few of you and your trial period will commence.

As to my crossing over to the Horde, well, my non sexual life partner is making new friends without me and I'm not sure I approve. So all I can say on that matter is there will come a time for me to go and join her. For now I want to try and secure the Alliance and Continues guilds firmly over here.

Remember Hordelings, keep us up to date and don't be a stranger. Use the Ally forum from time to time so we know you are not lost. And for the favoured few, keep on blogging!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.