.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

How Funky is Your Chicken?


Turns out, not very. While I do adore the chocobo hawkstriders, I may have been biased in the past, in that all my blood elf characters have been female, looking strangely elegant and graceful with it guddering and gittering about with some kind of poultry OCD. With a male blood elf (I've asked before, but if I find a male blood elf attractive, does that in fact make me bisexual?), they don't look quite so good.

It was for this reason that I tried my damnedest to get my reputation up with another faction (namely Undercity) in time for the mount, so that I could avoid this. Unfortuately, despite my best efforts, I only managed to get into 10,131/12,000 Honoured, shy 22,869 rep from Exalted.

I have now reached the point where I have to come to a decision. I have two characters ready to roll with (three if you count Jaego, but I won't mention him yet...), and I am trying to work out whether Maegan or Deakin will be my first choice when it comes to levelling.

Here's what I've come to work out so far:
  • Meagan is a healer, therefore it'll be easier to get a place for her as either healer or DPS while levelling, and at 80, when that happens.
  • Meagan has a cool mount, looks cool and sounds hilarious.
  • Deakin has a poo mount and looks like a div riding it, but he looks so pretty and also sounds hilarious, for different reasons.
  • I've never levelled a rogue beyond mid 30's.
  • I've never levelled a priest.
  • I would like to be able to pick locks.
  • More people seem to be levelling priests than rogues in the guild.
Does that help me decide? No, not at all. But I will be thinking on it as time goes on, and failing all else, I'll alternate them, like a child with joint custody. So they're...my parents. Does that work?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger beefbeefbeef said...
 

I am going to comment here. I think you should definitely level your rogue. Leave the priesting to ultimatehunk.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.