.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

I Am Addon (like I Am Robot)

Well, for those who know me, I am a big, wait, HUGE addon fan and user. As Bubble pointed out the other day 'Riande IS an addon'. which is nice.

yes I am the Riande addon, God of all things extra and here to help you with random and sometimes useless but fun things to add to your WoW experience. So I shall aim as I have done in the past to try and keep you up to date with any changes that might be happening and to post any addons I think you might like for fun or for their ability to help me slack off in WoW and yet make me seem cool.

A brief intro and opinion

As I handle so many I also have to keep track of them all and use addon updaters to do that. The two I use are WowMatrix and Curse Client. Both are simple and easy to use. CurseClient is a must. I usually browse curse.com for mine as I'm far too lazy nowadays to search several different websites, but bear in mind there are a few out there such as Wowinterface and WoWAce. Which is why I also ans still use Wowmatrix. For those addons users who were following the curse versus wowmatrix discussion a few months ago it was not a happy time.

So quite an easy and simple way of keeping all your addons up to date. So I have a few for you this week. One useful and the rest...well...because I'm a gnome. (most of the time)

Squire

Very simple and little or in fact no configuration. For those of you with numerous mounts who might like the game to pick one for you at random instead of having all your mount macros taking up space. It's very intelligent, I notice this more and more when on my druid it chooses travel form for when I'm just running and aquatic form if I ever go in the water. Anyhoo, check the link for the full info but I havent found a fault with it yet.

Gnome sage
Ask and he shall answer!

Gnome dust
Who wants a fairy?

And finally, perhaps the greatest addon of them all if watching Gnomey and Alka raid is anything to go by!


Gnome Licker

Could it do exactly what it says on the tin?

So kids, thats it for this week. I'll leave you with the brevity of all things gnome-like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. All other content is copyright © VampyrSnyper.com - All rights reserved. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.